Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2012

Is it going to end? I am not sure.

Anyway I liked the movie, though I went with mixed feelings. I feel it's a realistic movie, even though it received a lot of criticism. Of course, I don't have the back up of knowledge to talk about the catastrophe theoretically. I don't know anything about Mayan Calender and prophecies as well.But I believe, the movie portrays something which can happen.

Some of my friends laughed at me when I said I liked the movie. They say, it's a movie for children. My nephew, 7 year old Shambhu believes this is going to happen on 2012. He is making a list of ToDos and Not ToDos. He has prepared a huge list of psp games to be played and movies to be watched. In the list of Not ToDos, he is having a big consolation of not getting married also. I don't know what made him think marriage as a big burden. I remember my niece also said(9 year old) once that she will never get married. When I asked why, she said she doesn't want to have children. I did not try to ask again why. Anyway Shambhu's lists made the family laughed a lot. :)

I read some where about some teenagers writing to NASA Director saying that they are going to commit suicide before the year 2012, since they can't see the end. This trend is not good, if the movie results in such thoughts also.


In short, I enjoyed the movie.But I don't want to believe that it's going to happen.:)

4 comments:

Sureshkumar Punjhayil said...

:)
Best wishes...!!!

ദിയ കണ്ണന്‍ said...

thank you.. :)

ശ്രീ said...

Don't Worry. Its not going to happen anyway. :)

But it's a great movie :)

ദിയ കണ്ണന്‍ said...

yes Sree... :) it is not going to happen...:)

Post a Comment