Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Follow your dream...

They say "live simple..live your dream!!!"

You have to do the things which you love to do. You have to do those things which you think of when you wake up in the morning itself.
What I am passionate about..I really don't have an answer for this. The things I am passionate about varry from time to time I think.
Do I have a real dream for which I live for..I don't know..

There was a time I remember I didn't have any dreams. Once my friend asked me what is your biggest dream. I answered " I don't have a dream"
to a person who dropped out studies to follow his dream to be an entrepreneur. I never had the courage to dream like that.
I never believed in luck, but only in hard work. I believed that hard work will be paid off and hence I followed my duties conscientiously. Nobody taught me the other way around. Now in the bigger world I see things other way. I have always been taught that "Knowledge is the important thing in your life". But now I see, hear, and read that dreams are the important things in your life. What you set is what is you get. Dream what you want. Follow your dream.

6 comments:

Sureshkumar Punjhayil said...

:)
Nice one.. Best wishes...!!!

jyo.mds said...

hard work pays-tomorrow if not today ...then our commitment....

beautiful-all the best

പാച്ചു said...

I also bit confused some times, when ppl say that dream big...
YES..I also dream..but i always aware that it's just a dream.... So never anxious about it..

But now i feel that we should have a dream and be aggressive about it....

May be both ways are right...

Sherlock Holmes said...

Not having a "dream" is a crime?? I don't think so. Having a dream is one and not having a dream is another. There will be a time in everyone's life when he or she roam without a dream- aimlessly.

Having said this, I don't think that there can be anyone who is out of dreams and always ready to face the hard reality of life. At one point or other, to me, all want to run away from the heat of the day to the comfort of dream. Here I am talking only about dream. The problem arises when people take "aim" for a dream. You can have a dream and run around aimlessly.

said...

Dream...!! It is the most beautiful subject I ever like to read, talk and dream... There is another version for dream, fantasy. Like.. During my teens I dreamed to marry Moon...I loved him.. He walked with me when i was alone, peeped through my window to tell his protection... Made me happy by playing with my child, when she had no other friends. Still, when i am desperate, I go to my balcony, find my love there and feel comfortable... Is this less than dreaming some material achievements...!? Nice notes... My Best wishes..

ദിയ കണ്ണന്‍ said...

This blog was left unattended for quite long. I never knew this blog has readers too. :) anyway today I feel happy seeing the comments. thank you all ... :)

Post a Comment