Monday, November 9, 2009

Do we?

Never explain
    because your friends don't need that
    and your enemies are not going to believe it.

Some body said this. Yes..it's very true.

I was very convinced about this when I was a small child. I used to have a healthy don't care attitude to some people around me. I had a strong belief that I need to convince and explain only to my parents. And definitely I had the intelligence to distinguish the people who really care for me.

As I grew, I think this ability got reduced. We need to be diplomatic and assertive at the same time in this competitive world. In between those hard trials, we often  fail to distinguish the so called friends and enemies, and the people who really care for us. I realize we don't need to be pleasing to everyone and we have to get rid of the approval syndrome.

You don't need to explain things to those who don't deserve it. It's going to be of no use, rather than simply wasting your energy and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment