Friday, November 20, 2009

wierd!!!!!

I hate the phenomenon of having curiosity about others' life. Am I normal or not?
Even if it is your so called friends, I hate people make comments about how you do some things which you really want to do or as a treat to yourself. I am not talking about any bad addiction or anything of that sort. But for example, I am a person who loves traveling. It is my current policy that we should not waste the opportunity and time."Time and tide wait for no one". I regret many decisions which I made and thought was very practical at that point of time.

So if some one makes a comment like " why you are going for that trip now. Why you are wasting money? " at you, I seriously can't forgive him/her. It is my life. I know what should be my choices better than any one else.

Why people are so curious about others' financial matters? Why they are fuming so much when they realize some one else is enjoying? why people are lying so much? Why people want everyone else to think in the same lines they do? Why people are so negative? Why they are so cynical about others?

I am pissed off!!!

1 comment:

deepdowne said...

You sound like me!

Post a Comment