Thursday, June 17, 2010

freezing....

I feel like marooned this winter. It's not snowing..but it's either raining cats n dogs or freezing cold.
I am unable to do anything even though I plan to do many things. I increase the thermostat to maximum and it's severely drying out my skin. Cold or dry, both ways feeling terrible.

To make matters worse, I found a cavity in one of my molars which is really disturbing me or rather I really disturb it..
I floss three times daily these days...whenever I eat something, I feel like something has gotten into the cavity as well.

I am scared to go to a dentist also..I wish I were a dentist so that I can fill the cavity myself..I would have even dared to do the procedure myself if I found out some simple demo in youtube..

One good thing I have done to make me feel better is watching Prince of Persia...it has taken me a few years back in my study room...one of the first computer games I used to play when I was a child.. I liked the movie...It kept me thinking about the magical sands of time the whole night..If I get an opportunity to use that once, do I want to undo something from my life? I can find out many things from the world history...but from my life, I don't know..
But I can't find anything which would have been better in some other way...so one very good thing I realized is "No regrets about my life" .. At last a good thing to be happy about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment